The 2015-2016 Mighty Mustang Band and Guard Registration is now OPEN
Under the “REGISTRATION” Tab, select “My Registration Status”
Avoid the line, register at home….You can complete all of this from your home computer, or you can stand in the very long lines to wait and wait for one of the computer stations at the school on Aug. 8th.
Step 1: Required Equipment Verification and Order
1. May/June Order Details are available.
2. If you did not make a May/June Order, click “Make August Order.”
3. If you would like to order additional equipment or merchandise, click “Make August Order.”
4. August Orders close August 8th.
Step 2: Volunteer Sign-up
Click “Volunteer Sign-ups” to make your selections, password: check your email.
Step 3: Required Forms
Click “Generate Required Forms”
1. Everyone must complete this section to generate all 6 required forms.
2. If you can see the forms listed on this page, we have them. We do not need nor do we want any paper copies.
3. Forms must be completed in order to attend the Lockin or any other event.
Step 4: Optional Fees
This section only needs to be completed if:
1. You did not submit an order in May/June
2. You want to add an Optional Fee
Step 5: Review & Print Invoice: Avoid the Line, Print from Home
Two Options to Pay:
1. Bring a check on Aug. 8th
2. Pay online in Charms.
Note: The Charms Balance data is manually imported into MBBC Online. It may take 2-3 days for your payment to be reflected on the Invoice. You can wait to print your invoice until after the Charms data is uploaded or you can print your invoice and your charms statement.